Double hedge EA
In finance, a double hedge is an investment strategy in which a company simultaneously buys and sells the same security or commodity with the hope of profiting from the price fluctuations of either instrument. The strategy is also known as a collar, because it resembles a collar around a security’s neck.
Description forex Double hedge EA
This EA offers a hedging strategy that doubles the risk of an investment by simultaneously investing in two different currencies. This way, if one currency falls in value, the other will likely rise to offset any losses. However, this strategy increases the overall risk of your account and is not recommended for all users.
Before you start using this EA, make sure you understand how it works and what risks it poses. You should also have a good understanding of your objectives for trading and be comfortable with double entry bookkeeping. This EA is available as a free trial on our website.
To use this EA, first select the currencies you want to invest in. We recommend choosing currencies that are closely related to each other so that the risk of one currency falling relative to the other is reduced. Next, set up your hedge positions. For example, if you want to invest USD into EUR and GBP into JPY, you would create two buy orders (one for EUR at $1.3500 and one for GBP at £0.7000) and two sell orders (one for JPY at ¥120 and one for EUR at €1.4000). Finally, activate the EA by clicking on the ‘Start Trading’ button below:
As long as both currencies remain stable or increase in value relative to each other, your portfolio will remain unchanged; however, if either currency falls in value then your losses will be doubled thanks to the hedging strategy implemented by
Forex Trading Result Double hedge EA on MT4
Forex trading result
Double hedge EA on MT4
Download the EA here:
1. Copy the Forex Trading EA to your MT4 platform.
2. Go to your account settings and ensure that you have enabled “Copy MetaTrader 4 Settings To New Account” under the “Account” tab.
3. Select the asset you would like to trade with the EA and click on “Apply”.
4. Select the event timeframe (1 minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours or 24 hours) and click on “Open Position”.
5. Under the “Position” tab, select the position type as “Call Spread” and enter the strike price into “Buy”.
6. Under the “Margin” tab, enter a 5% margin for both legs of the call spread.
7. Click on “Generate Order”. The order will be placed at market price and will expire in 7 days. Please note that not all exchanges offer 7-day expiry; please check with your broker before placing an order.
Download Trading Tool Double hedge EA
This trading tool allows you to hedge against losses while also making gains. The EA is based on a technical indicator and uses two different strategies: long and short. The EA has been tested on multiple Markets and has proven to be very effective.
Double hedge EA is available as a free download from our website. Once downloaded, simply open the program and follow the instructions. The program will guide you through each step of the process, and will provide you with detailed results so that you can see how it performed.